Monday, September 2, 2013

Where Art Thou FALL

Well hello again,

Labor Day is coming to a close, and with it all the goodness of summer seems to be waning.
Fall is practically... basically here! With one week of school done, one Rice football team beaten the hell outta {Whoop}, and fresh Fall trends gracing the racks of every department store... the season is almost in full swing.

Only one problem.

I live in Central Texas and today the heat index definitely hit triple digits. 

So I'm stuck in this Texas seasonal limbo. I want so badly to break out my boots and sweaters! ...But heat exhaustion plagues me with the thought of all those layers. 

I'm well adjusted to this purgatory enough--after all, I have lived in Texas my whole life. Shorts for another month or so if good enough. But nothing beats autumn in Texas. 

So tonight I take in a nice, cool evening indoors... and dream of my favorite Fall things.

Like the changing colors of the Hill Country. None of this flat Central Texas junk. 



Pumpkin Spice Lattes.



Big, comfy sweaters.




Happy {almost} Fall lovelies.

K.


No comments:

Post a Comment