Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Book Club

Hello lovelies!

I, unapologetic-ally, am taking this summer to burn through my collection of Christian Living books. 

And when I say burn I mean read thoroughly and introspectively for the utmost comprehension. 

;)

I love me some Jesus. Like, if you don't know Him, please please please seek Him. Heck, just learn a lil something about him. The Man changed everything. 

I also love me some literature. 

So I really love reading about Jesus. 

I am being ambitious with this reading list. These books come highly recommended from my closest and most trusted friends. They are written by some of the pastors that I most respect. 

Needless to say...
I am excited to be challenged    and stretched    and encouraged    and grown     this summer. 

Now, these books are never to be equated with the Word of God. 
But y'all. I am 20 years old. If I have the chance to learn from great Spiritual leaders via the written word (that happen to be soaked in the very Word of God), I am SO gonna jump on that. 

So without further ado,

My List:


All of this books have been under my own roof for the past year. And because school can be such a bummer and zap all your time and energy (I mean.. stay in school.. because it rocks.. seriously.) I am NOW finally getting to reading them all. Yaaayyyyyyy!!!! :)

So. Join me! Pick up a book, pick up the Bible! Learn some more about this crazy guy Jesus. See what he really did for us. And thirst to know more and more about Him. To fall more and more in love with Him. 

That's my hope this summer. Every season actually. 

And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11


Love,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment