Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Spring Break!

FINALLY. 
I am so looking forward to a week without class. Granted, I still have work all week, but hey, I'm blessed to have a job.

To kick off this wonderful week, I am spending some down time with my best friends. We bought tickets to the Chris Tomlin Burning Lights Tour in Houston tonight, so we're making a weekend out of it. These are seriously some of my favorite people in the world, so needless to say, my heart is full! And I'm so looking forward to hanging out with Chris Tomlin and Kari Jobe tonight. There is no better experience in this world than worshiping alongside your best friends. 

If you don't listen to Kari Jobe or Chris Tomlin, you're seriously missing out and you need to get on that. Seriously. Go check out the links above! And pics will certainly follow the concert tonight :)

Happy Saturday Y'all.
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment