Monday, March 25, 2013

Oh, Texas...

...Just when I thought my boots and sweaters were to be put away for good (after experiencing a week's worth of temps in the high 80s), you usher in a coldfront that is scarf-worthy. Well, at least for this girl.



Go figure, the first day of Spring was just a few days ago! While I do look forward to warmer weather, I have been enjoying the chill. This morning before work, I happily reached for my flannel and riding boots :)
A delicious cup of coffee got  me going this morning, and a hot cup of tea awaits me as soon as I get off work this afternoon. Mmm, little joys. This evening I plan to spend curled up in my favorite armchair, with my favorite fleece blanket, reading. Sure its for an English class, but I don't mind! This cold front will be gone before I know it, and the blistering heat of Central Texas will certainly find its way back into the forecast. And yes, it changes that fast.

What are some of your favorite things to do on chilly days? I would love to hear from you!

Happy Spring :)

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment