Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ten Things I Can't Live Without

1. My Bible. 
It is beautifully worn inside and out, and there is nothing in this world that I value more than the Word of God. I take it with me wherever I go.
2. A Journal.
I have dozens of journals, and often I'm writing something different in each one, all at the same time. Writing out my thoughts and dreams and emotions fuels my creativity!
3. Starbucks Venti Cappucinos.
Because 8ams and early work mornings can't be accomplished without one.
4. Passion: Let The Future Begin.
Seriously LOVING this cd right now. Always on repeat. Beautiful worship from beautiful people. 
5.My Old Navy Chambray button down.
A wardrobe staple--I keep finding new ways to wear it. And its perfect for almost every season.
6.  Sephora Face Scrubber.
It's like the cheap, non-battery operated version of a Clarisonic. And it still gets the job done!
7. Nail Polish.
All kinds really. Currently obsessed with Maybelline New York Color Show "Shocking Seas." Its highly pigmented, goes on well, and is really affordable.
8. Washi Tape.
A crafting staple. I use it to frame pictures in scrapbooks, to mark my phone charger, and to organize days in my planner.
9. My Trader Joe's "Z-Planter" with Rosemary, Thyme, and Basil.
This neat lil planter was only 10 bucks and has continued to supply me with some of my favorite herbs. I love seeing the green fill my kitchen window sill. I use the herbs in everything!
10. Coconut Oil.
Is there anything coconut oil can't do? Lately I've been using it to massage my scalp. I do it for about 20 minutes, shampoo it out, and I'm left with soft, shiny hair. It's helping my mane grow and is sealing my split ends!

-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment